January 24, 2011

Diana Mini Panorama

I've been having problems with my Diana Mini: the shutter has been sticking in the open position, overexposing a lot of images. Three rolls of film, to be exact. But after a bit of shaking, poking, and jostling, the shutter seems to be working again.

-click to enlarge-

The last two rolls I shot with the Diana Mini turned out as I had hoped they would. This is one of my favorite images: a panoramic shot of a tree from below. I was using the half-frame setting, so each individual image is portrait format, not square. I started on the left and worked my way to the right, only winding the film a little bit between exposures to create overlap in the images.

I'm happy that my little plastic princess seems to be working again. Stay tuned for more Diana Mini pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment